Net Zero and Passive House PLUS Home coming to North Vancouver
The design team at Marken D+C is working on finalizing the building permit submission for this innovative Net Zero Residence in North Vancouver, Canada.
Variance Permit has already been approved on the height and FSR relaxation given that it will be built to Passive House Standards taking full advantage of the sustainability incentive offered by the municipality. The modern west coast themed design aims to meet the 2nd highest Passive House category – Passive House PLUS – producing almost as much energy via Photovoltaic energy production than the building uses over the year.
- Modern West Coast Design theme
- Eco-friendly materials and products
- Aiming at Passive House standard
- 10Kw Photovoltaic System
- Triple Pane Windows
- Ultra Efficient Heat Recovery Ventilation system
- Heat Pump Hot Water Production
- Low Energy Infinity Salt Water Pool
- ..and much more